1) “You need to talk, I am always there” we say.
We belong to a generation that will use terms like “pagal, mental” for anyone so casually without even realizing the magnitude of impact it will have on the other person and will hype on social media of our generosity. We will lock up their words in judgment and will provide the most unapologetic response to them. Seriously, are we there? Do not say, until you mean it.
2) Problem is not with people who do not communicate and sulk, problem lies in us as we can’t let go of anyone without judging. They don’t expect you to shout out loud on social media, they need you to listen, to absorb their miseries in your heart, and if they have chosen you you are lucky. Be gentle on disturbed people and remember they aren’t deranged, if someone needs you today, you will need them tomorrow. That’s circle of life. Value emotions and people.
3) Take care of yourself. You mean a lot to someone in this world and that someone is YOU, who have worked so hard, despite failures, to reach where you are today. You have been the person carrying the load gracefully of all that society throws at you. You are the same person who has learned to smile through hard times. It’s high time, you realize, more than you need anyone, it’s you, who need yourself. Smile to your struggles and success, berate your failures, and embrace your courage. No one is born weak, you are indeed a fighter, just contemplate.
4) Distance if you hate someone, life is too short to spread hatred.
Confess if you love someone, life is too short to keep secrets.
Confront if you are pissed with someone, life is too short to break ties.
Express joy and sulk, life is too short to feel prized.
5) Value people who value your presence, life is too short to meet people who help and happy to see you grow…..
6) Smile to the dark phase of your life, to the pain that tries to shade your joy. Life makes you strong with each event you live. Never regret your acts, never try to forget the disturbing. Keep accepting the beauty of disappointments, and feel complete.